Laser Therapy is…
the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions.
How does laser therapy work?
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
Laser therapy can be used for…..
– Relief of chronic pain, such as arthritis
– Relief of acute pain, such as trauma or injury
– Strong anti-inflammatory effect
– Stimulates healing of damaged tissue
– Speeds recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
– Improvement of local blood circulation
– Postoperative pain relief and faster wound healing
Our therapy laser is available at The Dog House and our Glen Carbon Hawthorne locations.